Our team for foot surgery in London and Sussex
Thank you for your interest in the services of the European Foot Institute – the next step is to contact us with any foot surgery related questions. We can help with foot surgery from our London and Sussex clinics.
If you would like any information on any of our services including Hallux Valgus, bunion operations and minimal invasive bunion operation treatments and other foot surgery etc. please contact us either by phone, e-mail or by sending us a letter and we’d be delighted to discuss your foot related problems.
Mrs. Susann Parker
+44 (0) 203 318 1834
+49 (0) 173 454 3314
Mr Dirk K.D. Nowak MD, Cobden House, Medical Centre, 25 London Rd, Tunbridge Wells TN1 1DA, United Kingdom
If you would like advice about your particular foot problems, we would need to have x-rays from the last 6 months, as well as up-to-date photos of your feet. You can either send those to us by letter or email.
The RTW Skin Clinic
In the UK we are based at RTW in Tunbridge Wells Kent. It is a new modern day surgery clinic with excellent equipment. We can be easily reached there via local transport. The clinic is less then a five-minute taxi ride from the station. There is plenty of parking either at the back of the clinic or on the street. In Germany we operate out of the IATROS-KLINIK. The clinic is based in the heart of Munich and can be easily reached using public transport. Both clinics work to the highest standards and you will be looked after and cared for from the moment you arrive until you leave the clinic.
The European Foot Institute, based in our Sussex clinic is well equipped to help you with your foot related problems, including Hallux Valgus (Bunions) , Hallux Rigidus , Claw and Hammertoe , Metatarsal , joint replacement and Cinderella feet as well as sports related foot injuries and problems. We are of course experienced in a wide range of minimally invasive treatments and procedures.
The clinic has the latest and most modern approach to foot related injuries and we welcome people from all over the Country, including London, Brighton, Southampton, Bournemouth, Birmingham, Manchester, and Newcastle etc. Patients receive first class care and advice in a calm and professional manner.
We also have visiting privileges at:
The Welbeck Hospital, 27 Welbeck St, London W1G 8EN
Contact us for more information
Mr. Nowak MD is an internationally recognized orthopaedic surgeon. Over the years he specialist in foot surgery, with emphasis on Hallux Valgus and Hallux Rigidus. His Hallux Valgus (Bunion) keyhole surgery allows weight bearing straight after surgery and both feet can be treated at the same time.
- 1997 Emergency medicine
- 1998 Emergency surgeon Racecourse Oschersleben, Hockenheim
- 2001 Trained as Trauma and Orthopaedic surgeon Vivantes Klinikum Berlin, Akademisches Lehrkrankenhaus der Charite
- 2004 Trauma surgeon, Orthopaedic and Sports trauma BKH Reutte
- 2007 Consultant in Trauma surgery and Orthopaedics at the School for General Health and Nursing in Reutte
- 2010 Accredited surgeon of the MedAlp Sölden
- 2010 Sworn and certified expert in Trauma surgery and Orthopaedics, State Court Innsbruck
- 2010 Partial ownership of the Bavariapark Munich and development into an Orthopaedic and Trauma practice
- 2013 Medical Director of the European Foot Institute Munich-London
- 2014 GMC registration 7474777
- 2015 Re-launch of the European Foot Institute at West Sussex, UK
- 2017 Opening of the Orthopädie Bavaria, Munich, Germany