Our team for foot surgery in Kent Sussex and London
Thank you for your interest in the services of the European Foot Institute – the first step is to contact us with any foot related questions. We are happy to assist and explain different techniques and the best treatment available for you.
Based in Tunbridge Wells – our team is looking forward to helping you with Hallux Valgus ( Bunions), Hallux Rigidus and other related foot problems, such as Hammer/Claw Toe. Metatarsal, Foot Aesthetics, Heel spur and Sports related foot injuries.
If you would like further information on any of our treatments, including keyhole Hallux Valgus (Bunion) correction and modern Hallux Rigidus treatment as well as other foot or hand-related surgeries, please contact us either by phone, e-mail, WhatsApp or by sending us a letter and we’d be delighted to recommend the best treatment for your problems.
Mrs. Susann Parker
+44 (0) 203 318 1834
+49 (0) 173 454 3314
Mr Dirk K.D. Nowak MD
Cobden House Medical Centre,
25 London Road,
Kent, TN1 1DA
To be able to assist with your problems, we would need up to date x-rays (no older than 6 months) as well as photos of your feet. You can either attach those to our email address or send those to the clinic address by post.
We are based at the RTW Skin clinic in Tunbridge Wells, Kent. On the Kent and Sussex border and an easy commute from London.
The clinic is an independent private clinic located in the centre of Tunbridge Wells with over 10 years’ experience in Medical and Aesthetic procedures – ideally suited and featuring our latest state of the art technology used in foot surgery.
Medically owned and led, the clinic is proud to offer only the highest quality services; you can be reassured that ethics come before profit – and will not treat you if we don’t believe we can give you the results you are looking for when it comes to Hallux Valgus and Hallux Rigidus and related foot surgeries and procedures.
Mr. Nowak MD is an internationally recognized orthopaedic surgeon. Over the years he specialist in foot surgery, with emphasis on Hallux Valgus and Hallux Rigidus. His Hallux Valgus (Bunion) keyhole surgery allows weight bearing straight after surgery and both feet can be treated at the same time.
- 1997 Emergency medicine
- 1998 Emergency surgeon Racecourse Oschersleben, Hockenheim
- 2001 Trained as Trauma and Orthopaedic surgeon Vivantes Klinikum Berlin, Akademisches Lehrkrankenhaus der Charite
- 2004 Trauma surgeon, Orthopaedic and Sports trauma BKH Reutte
- 2007 Consultant in Trauma surgery and Orthopaedics at the School for General Health and Nursing in Reutte
- 2010 Accredited surgeon of the MedAlp Sölden
- 2010 Sworn and certified expert in Trauma surgery and Orthopaedics, State Court Innsbruck
- 2010 Partial ownership of the Bavariapark Munich and development into an Orthopaedic and Trauma practice
- 2013 Medical Director of the European Foot Institute Munich-London
- 2014 GMC registration 7474777
- 2015 Re-launch of the European Foot Institute at West Sussex, UK
- 2017 Opening of the Orthopädie Bavaria, Munich, Germany
You can download our guide by clicking here
A helpful guide to choosing a foot surgeon or clinic
We know it’s important to make sure you choose the correct surgeon and clinic for foot operations or procedures.
So we have compiled this useful guide to assist you.
If you have any other questions, please use our simple form to contact us